Shane is a methodical and dedicated construction manager who has an extensive knowledge of how projects are constructed, the various methods that can be utilised and a thorough understanding of each trade. Shane is also a great team player and is brilliant at ensuring everyone feels both well-motivated and accommodated for throughout the project.
Shane is also very assertive when it comes to clients. As with everyone at Ashley Cooper Construction, he understands that the client just wants the best project, delivered as easily as possible and within their budgetary constraints. He keeps this in mind at every outset of the project to ensure the client is well-accommodated and that the process is made as easy as possible.
2006 – 2013 – Schiavello Constructions – Site Manager
- BSA (QBCC) – ($8m)
- KBR Southbank – ($5m)
- ERM Power – ($5m)
2013 – 2014 – Rohrig Constructions – Site Foreman
- Gambaro Hotel – ($20m)
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Function Centre – ($8m)
2015 – 2018 – Tom Dooley Developments – General Site Foreman
- Skyring Apartments Newstead – ($120m)
- Gasworks Apartments Newstead – ($85m)
2018 – Present – Ashley Cooper Construction – Senior Site Manager
- Easts Leagues Club – Entry Foyer Upgrade – ($1.5m)
- Sanctuary Cove Café Refurbishment – ($400k)
- (In progress) Ashmore Tavern Refurbishment ($225k)