Richard has worked in the construction industry in various roles for the past 10 years, working from a Trainee Foreman role to his present position as a Project Manager. Richard has worked on commercial construction projects including new builds, refurbishments and fit outs in the Hospitality Sector.
Richard has a breadth of technical knowledge and construction experience which he uses to meticulously plan his projects and coordinate his teams to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget every time. Richard also has strong leadership skills and works collaboratively with our clients and sub-contractors to ensure our teams are coordinated and are actively meeting our client’s expectations at every turn.
Richard is a process-driven construction manager that favours a methodical approach to ensure all aspects of a project are understood and delivered to the high-quality standards we want to achieve on every project.
2013 – 2019 – Rohrig – Project Manager
- The Crow’s Nest Hotel Refurbishment ($8m)
- Golfview Hotel and Dan Murphy’s — ($4.9m)
- Hilton Hotel — Sydney — ($1.2m)
- Moorebank Sports Club Carpark – ($2m)
- But 360 — Sydney Tower — ($400k)
- St John’s Park Bowling Club Stage 4 — ($12m)
- The Mill Hotel — ($2m)
- Orchard Tavern — (54m)
- Peakhurst inn — ($13m)
- Strathfield Sports Club ($6m)
2019 – Present – Ashley Cooper Construction – Project Manager
- Ashmore Tavern Refurbishment ($225k)
- (In progress) Basement Bar — Fortitude Valley ($280k)