Luke is the ultimate professional whose construction knowledge and acumen is known throughout the industry. His career has spanned all facets of the industry for some of Queensland biggest builders. His passion for the construction process, desire to create a genuine team environment and drive to succeed in achieving the best outcome for the Client are at the core of his management style.
2003 – 2005 Contracting Shopfitting around Australia as a Sole Contractor , building such shops as City Beach, Zaraffas Coffee, Supre, Coroma, and many more.
2005 – 2009 – Laing O’Rourke – Sub Foreman and Foreman
- QUT Kelvin Grove project – ($200m)
- Norman Reach Project – ($50m)
2009 – 2015 – Rohrig Constructions – Site Foreman.
- Purton building Nudgee College – ($5m)
- Gambaros Hotel – ($20m)
- John Paul College – ($3m)
- Morris Hall building Anglican Church Grammar School – ($5m)
- Lourdes Hill – ($30m)
2015 – 2018 – Buildcorp – Project Supervisor
- UQ Forgan Smith (Heritage Works) – ($32m)
- UQ Margret Cribb childcare – ($8m)
- Bond University Rugby clubhouse – ($7m)
2018 – Present – Ashley Cooper Construction – Senior Site Manager
- Caboolture Sports Club – ($2m)
- Hillbrook Anglican School – ($300k)
- Depot Street Refurbishment – ($250k)
- (In progress) Anglican Church Grammar School – ($3.5m)