Known for his professional and honest approach, Luke Ashley-Cooper prides himself on building relationships and keeping them well into the future. He has a passion for producing high quality work and a relentless drive to deliver exceptional results for his clients.
After working as a supervisor with an award-winning construction company, Luke started Ashley Cooper Construction in 2012. Within the span of five years, Luke has brought together a team of nearly eleven construction professionals to create some of Brisbane’s most stunning hotels, nightclubs, and commercial low-rise construction. His success comes from talent, passion and an unbeatable work ethic.
Luke’s extensive experience includes:
- Brisbane Broncos Training Facilities – ($20m)
- Riverside Centre – Foyer Upgrades – ($1.2m)
- UQ Forgan Smith – ($32m)
- Caboolture Sports Club – ($2.0m)
- East Leagues Club – Entry Foyer Upgrade – ($1.5m)
- Plough Inn – ($500K)
- Sanctuary Cove Café Refurbishment – ($400k)
- Anglican Church Grammar School – ($3.5m)
- Ashmore Tavern Refurbishment ($225k)
- Basement Bar (280k)
- Northshore Tavern (800k)
- Plough Inn (200k)